The National Homebrew Club is Ireland’s single biggest collective of homebrewers, with representation in all four provinces.
The National Homebrew Club was born in 2011 to fulfil the needs of homebrewers in Ireland.
The NHC is run by homebrewers, for homebrewers.
The primary role of the NHC is to improve the standard of home brewed beer and support those parties that want to make their hobby commercial. Many homebrewers, who have come from within our ranks, have taken the plunge to go commercial in the last number of years.
The NHC’s biggest event every year is the National Brewing Championships, with 400+ entries over the last few years; judging beer to international standards, by 60+ qualified BJCP judges and commercial brewers.
We also aim to promote activities including; brewing demonstrations, organised training (BJCP) & running the Little Talks series.
We are associated with a number of local clubs.
More information about specific clubs here:
- Belfast Homebrewers, Belfast City Centre
- Capital Brewers, Dublin City Centre
- Galway Home Brewers Club, Galway City
- Garden County Brewers, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Lee Valley Brewing Club
- Liffey Brewers, Lucan, Co. Dublin
- Limerick Homebrew Club, Limerick City
- Louth Brewers
- Maiden City Brewers
- Midland Brewers
- North County Brewers, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Rebel Brewers, Cork City
- Royal County Brewers
- South Central Brewers
- South Dublin Brewers, South Dublin
- South Kildare Homebrewers, Kildare Town
- South Eastern Homebrewers