“The conference will have international & Irish speakers covering the four pillars of brewing ingredients, recipe formulation, and how to take your brewing to the next level.”
Education in brewing is core to the National Homebrew Club.
This year we held our inaugural brewing conference BrewCon 2015 on Saturday, May 9th 2015.
BrewCon 2015 also featured a panel of guest professional brewers, discussing ‘Going Professional’ and advice & ideas towards improving recipe formulation.
Chris White, Whitelabs Yeast
- Chris O’Flynn, Malting Company of Ireland
- Ben Adams, Charles Faram Hops
- Dr. Eddie Bourke, Professional Microbiologist
- Rory Sheils, Ex Professional Master Brewer
- Peter Dudley, homebrewer
A casual open-forum style talk with some of the master & head brewers of some of the more exciting creations around today.
- Grainne Walsh (Metalman)
- Ciaran Kelly (Brewdog)
- Declan Nixon (S. Lambert & Sons)
- Ben Adams (Charles Faram Hops)
Meet the Brewers:
Metalman Brewing (Irl), Brewdog (UK), S. Lambert & Sons (Irl), Charles Faram Hops (UK), Wicklow Wolf (Irl), Blacks of Kinsale (Irl), Rascals (Irl)